Tuesday, December 8, 2009

do you remember when we first met? I sure do.


we sat in your basement and listened to it six times in a row. it was one of my favorite Taylor moments ever.
are you serious? you remember the strangest things.
i love that song though


okay, first one to nail the mailbox gets five bucks.
your on bitch.

it's freakin' cold out here. meet me halfway.
i'm already on your street.

come over & watch desperate tonight? my mom will drive you home when it's over. or you could just sleepover if you want.
i'm on my way. you better have good food in your house.

we're running up to the mall; i want you to help me find my dress. be ready in five minutes.
five minutes? sweet dude.

i'm about to pee/cry/puke/pass out/have a heart attack!
Tay, you'll be fine. it's just high school. you make me laugh so much.

i just got out of work. i'm coming to pick you up. i don't care if you're sleeping in your bed, get your lazy ass up!
you know me all too well.

his brows are like yours + mine.
+ some girl.

i'm going to be selfish & say that I want you here, for me. to keep my head on straight, tell me when I'm being irrational. who's right is it to take that away from me? i'd give anything to lay on your bed for a few more episodes, a few more laughs, a few more conversations about the world. sit on your cold hard wood floor and ball my eyes out about how the world isn't fair, but you continue to reassure me that i make the worst of the best situations. stumble through the basement slurring our speech asking why the hell we did this to ourselves? a few more bitch Mondays full of yawns and fuck yous. one more glass of cherry limeade? i don't want you to go now. it's not fair. you shouldn't have to start over.

yeah, I guess I am selfish. but I'm too fragile to let our friendship fall apart. let's conquer the miles and never forget why we are who we are.
comparisons are easily done once you've had a taste of perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers