Monday, February 8, 2010

What've We Become?


It's just been on of those days where the tears swell up in your eyes and you can't even say why. or can you? I don't want to say I'm disappointed in you, but I am. I thought you were smarter than that. Sometimes I wish we would have faded away when we had the opportunity to, but something kept us together. At some point in time I knew why you were good for me, but now I think it's almost impossible to see. So do I hold on to someone who continuously disappoints or do I move on to new things? You make me laugh and I enjoy your company. But when it comes down to it, I think you'd do okay without me and sometimes that scares me. I don't want to be replaced by lust. Is it easier to be disappointed by your actions or continue pretending not to care? I think I'll wait this one out and let you make the decision because for once, I refuse to be the icebreaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers