Saturday, February 27, 2010

If I Wanted Silence, I'd Whisper

It's March. Here it comes. I've been thinking about it everday, dreading everything about it. What it stands for, the hours of dedication and the misery that naturally come hand-in-hand. But I live for this high. I thrive on sweat, blood, and running pains. SHE fucked me last time. And this time I'm going to try just as hard, but now you can't deny me.

It's March. That means be only have three more months or so. Let's clean up this shady act and get back to where we used to be.

It's March. That means summer is right around the corner. I can see the warmth at the end of the tunnel, but why can't I feel it? This snow needs to stop.

It's March. Baby Z, welcome to this cruel, cruel world. I've been spending so much time with all my youngins lately and I've started thinking. Maybe do I want a family someday. I love that look in her eyes that she gets when she's sleepy. You're telling me you never want this?

It's March and I hope it'll be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers