Monday, January 18, 2010

truth comes out a little at a time


i still don't understand how we share blood. you're a little spitfire, full of life, flirty, and a sweetheart. i'm a homebody, complicatedly simple, confused in the love department, and a bitch. your sweet simplicity keeps me grounded. but the thing I love most is the way you handle life's hardest situations. I can tell when something really bothers you. you just get those little tear drops in the bottom of your eyes and your mouth opens a little bit in an attempt to form a fake smile.

on paper, i guess i'm the good kid. but I admire the hell out of you. your morals amaze me. but I still hate the way you let people throw you around and the untrue side of you that you show to the world. be the sweetheart who stands up for herself. don't let people walk allover you and don't retaliate by not being who you are. I love you who really are. you don't believe me when I tell you I love you. but you're my little sister. you're growing up to fast and I know I can't do anything about it anymore. but I do love you and I always will. be you kid, because whoever you are, you amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers