Monday, January 18, 2010

purgatory, next stop heaven?



i really think he was there. i mean, i know i was asleep but i could feel him there with me. i felt his body hug me. it was my son's first birthday. what would have been my first anniversary, but i lay in my bed crying feeling sorry for myself. i knew i threw that peanut butter away but i smelled it, just for a second. i knew it was his way of saying happy anniversary to me.

i was laying in my bed and i just started screaming for my mom. i saw my dad, it was him i know it was. i watched him walk down the basement stairs, but he looked up and stared at me and waved.

by the way you stood up I knew you were uncomfortable with the conversation. I think sometimes I remind you of him. your little boy, gone. I can't imagine and hopefully will never know what you're going through.

three of the most fun people all I know all devastated by the loses of someone they love. i really think that tragedy molds people. i mean, how else do you find out who you really are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers