Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tell Me Sweet Little Lies


Is there an answer? and if it's an honest one, honestly worth its question, there's no question. The city as my witness, I am who I wanna be, but you could be anything, just be anything here with me. Endless quotes and with the secondhand if you let go then that's where time will stand.

It's here. I've been thinking about it all day. Nonstop. March 8th. It's tomorrow. Cue mental breakdown and physical exhaustion. Here comes that feeling where I'm so small, but all she does is watch for my mistakes. I never have anything to prove to anyone, but I have the whole world to prove to her. But I'm ready. This time it's for me. I'm pushing myself for me and no one else. I'm working hard because I want this and I love this. I want the hours of dedication and pain. Bleeding sunburn and some more scars to add to my collection. I will do this. For me. Not you. Softball, I don't know why and how I let you do this to me. I say I hate it, but I can't stop. I depend on that high. The milliseconds. The reaction. I see it in my mind then it happens right in front of me. Fulfilling grudges I didn't know I had. That accomplishment.

I'm ready, so let's rock and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers