Monday, March 29, 2010

Still of the Morning Cover of the Night


Hello you long shots and dark horse runners, hair brush singers and dashboard drummers. Hello you wild magnolias just waiting to bloom.

I have nothing to hide and no need to sugarcoat so I'm going to make this plain and simple. Everyone and everything I seem to care about lately is packing up and moving south. I have that horrible feeling in my gut like I did from June to December of 2007. Laying under my comforter in the darkness of my bedroom I sit here contemplating my next move. Tears don't come like they used to. I just lie here and think. Think. Think. My mind is worst enemey. I think so far into things that I just work myself up and throw myself into absurd scenarios that will never happen in the tangable world. Imagination and these dreamlike states of mind are starting to disappear. I'm just alone with myself and my thoughts and that terrifies me. I'm starting to lose trust in everyone. Even the few that have never given me a reason not to.

I just want to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers