Monday, November 16, 2009

you give me hope, you are my hero

because all I've truly ever wanted to do is make a difference. make someone step back & realize who I am, what I want to be. look at the everything around them & realize, it's a beautiful day to be alive, to be breathe. something we take for granted every single day. to show someone that the little things no longer matter, grudges are non-existent. to think twice & trust your instincts. to love the people who truly love you & have patience with those who don't. to realize three little words mean the world. to not be embarassed about how you feel, what you think. to know you are not alone. to know that making a difference, changes the way you look at everything.

"i'll never let your head hit the bed without my hand behind it"

to know someone thinks of you as their hero may be the most simply satisfying & beautiful feeling i've ever felt,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers